We specialise in the delivery of sport, education, apprenticeships and work-based learning for the sport, active leisure, health and well-being sector.
Our strategic objective
We aim to train 1000 coaches between August 2017 and July 2022.
We are incredibly passionate about achieving our vision, but the way we achieve it is more important to us. These values represent our culture and guide our decision-making process:
- Integrity:‘The right thing, the right way’
- Courage:‘Be the change you want to see’
- Inspiration:‘Our ambition is to inspire’
- Quality:‘Don’t be good, be great’
- Success:’We succeed when you do’
- Collaboration‘stronger together’
We measure our impact against the five key performance indicators above.